Gzavnili LLC is committed to processing personal information about its customers in ways that comply with its legal and regulatory obligations, and to being clear with customers about what it does with their personal information.
This Policy explains how we use any personal information we may collect about you when you use our websites; or when you use or are a recipient of our services. Personal information that Gzavnili LLC may collect about you
Gzavnili LLC may collect personal information which we receive when:
- You use our website
- You use our services
- You contact us or
- You are a recipient of our services.
This may include information:
- Which you provide where you
- complete one of our forms or receipts,
- contract with us.
- enter information on a Gzavnili LLC website
- contact Gzavnili LLC directly in writing or by phone or;
- which is recorded on mail or parcels sent to you via Gzavnili LLC.
We may collect the following types of information:
- your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
- information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services that you have used
- your company's name, your position in the company; the company's address, company's email address and telephone number
- your payment information such as credit or debit card details
- information collected through your use of Gzavnili LLC website.
- details of any enquiry or complaint you make to Gzavnili LLC.
- information about the mail or parcels sent to you via Gzavnili LLC services
- your information when signing for receipt of a parcel or letter.
Why Gzavnili LLC collects personal information
Gzavnili LLC collects your personal information to:
- provide you with products and services that you may request from us or selected third parties
- provide other customers with products and services
- enhance or improve customers' experience of our products and services and our websites
- improve and develop its services
- protect security e.g. to check your identity when you use our services
- develop and provide products and services, on its own and with third parties, for the purposes of identity verification and fraud prevention. Such products may be used to prevent and detect fraud against you, Gzavnili LLC and/or third parties
- meet its legal and regulatory obligations.
If you call to customer service telephone numbers, we may record your call. These recordings are used for training and quality control to ensure that we continuously monitor and improve our customer service standards.
How Gzavnili LLC collects personal information
Gzavnili LLC collects personal information:
- directly from customers: e.g. when a customer signs up to receive our services or registers on a Gzavnili LLC website,
- from third parties who use our products and services e.g. information recorded on mail or parcels sent to you by a third party,
- when mail passes through our network Gzavnili LLC may collect information on the outside of letters, e.g. name and address information enables us to route items through our network for delivery to the addressee.
Who sees the personal information that Gzavnili LLC holds
Selected third parties
- where customers have indicated they wish to receive information about products, services or promotions that may be of interest to them.
- where services are provided together with a business partner and it is necessary to disclose the information to them in order to provide the services
- for the prevention of fraud against Gzavnili LLC, third parties and customers
- for the purposes of identity verification
- where products and services are provided to third parties by Gzavnili LLC e.g. for the purposes of identity verification and fraud prevention, and it is necessary to disclose
information to them in order to provide the service
Other third parties (including the police, law enforcement agencies, credit reference and fraud prevention agencies and other bodies) to protect our or another person's rights, property, or safety e.g.
- to exchange information to protect against fraud and to reduce payment risks
- in connection with the prevention and detection of crime.
Disclosures of personal information required by law
Gzavnili LLC may be required to disclose certain personal information because it is required by law or for the purposes of legal proceedings.
Keeping personal information secure
Gzavnili LLC is committed to keeping customers' personal information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost.
How long we keep personal information
Gzavnili LLC will only retain customers' personal information for as long as it needs it to carry out a particular purpose or meet a particular obligation.
Keeping personal information accurate
Gzavnili LLC will ensure that personal information is kept accurate and up to date as far as is reasonably possible. However, Gzavnili LLC relies on customers to ensure that some of the information it holds about them is accurate and up-to-date. We encourage customers to inform Gzavnili LLC of any changes to their information (e.g. by updating your account details on Gzavnili LLC website).
Access to personal information
Gzavnili LLC provides customers with access to their personal information and the opportunity to amend and update their details or preferences (including consent to receive marketing communications) in order to keep the information up-to-date and accurate.
Information provided through www.gzavnili.com
- You can see the information you have provided to us through the registration process by accessing the 'My Account' section of the Gzavnili LLCl website. You can also use this section to change or delete this information including any consent you have provided to receive marketing communications. To do so, click on 'Change account information'.
A customer may allow Gzavnili LLC to provide them with information about products and services that Gzavnili LLC, or third parties Gzavnili LLC has selected, which may be of interest to them. Gzavnili LLC will only do this with customer consent.
Links to other websites
Gzavnili LLC website may include links to other sites. We will make every effort to provide links to high quality, reputable sites but are not responsible for their privacy practices, site content, or the services they offer.
How to contact us
Customers with queries or complaints relating to products or services provided by Gzavnili LLC can contact Gzavnili LLC Customer Services for assistance.
For requests, complaints or queries relating to the use of your personal information please contact our Information Rights Team. To contact the team please write to:
1914 Kings Highway, 2 FL
Brooklyn, NY 11229